1. Apply to the Graduate School
Hard copy informational packets and application materials are not available. Apply to the Graduate School online at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School web site:
The Graduate School's Online Application
The online application and $56 application fee must be electronically sent to the Graduate School.
Important: Select Biotechnology (Program Code G040) as your Intended Major Field of Study.
Additional Graduate School web site resources:
2. Send Materials to M.S. in Biotechnology Office
Materials to send directly to the program:
- Your official transcripts or academic records from each institution attended,
- Three letters of reference or non-confidential recommendation forms (note: the letters of recommendation are done electronically through your online application to the Graduate School),
- Professional resumé,
- A statement of purpose containing your reasons and goals for graduate study, and a list of awards, honors or publications
Send the above materials to the following address:
Masters Degree in Biotechnology
505 Rosa Road, Suite 217
The M.S. in Biotechnology program strives to make the application process as smooth as possible. If you have questions about application procedures and requirements, please contact Lynn Schroeder at email@example.com or (608) 262-9753.
Erik Dersch, Class of 2004
Important Documents and Web Resources
Program Summary and Overview